Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2560 is one of the best printers come from Canon which is also affordable to own. For home use, this is will be an ideal choice that gives you best prints as it should be. It can be seen from ink technology which is applied in the printer. It uses dual FINE head technology which consists of black and color tanks. The combination of the colors may create nice details of prints, especially in color aspect.
To keep the user more productive, this printer can do printing in short time. In a minute, the user can get 8.4 pages of prints for b/w mode. Meanwhile, for color mode, the printer will work and produce 4 pages in a minute. It is a standard copy system which can improve user’s activities more productive, especially at home. Canon MG2560 also has Eco feature which helps the user to do paper saving better.
If you need to print something from a movie, you can do it easily using the features provided. You can also add some effects to photo you want to print by using the printer program as well. So, it is proven that Canon PIXMA MG 2560 will be the best answer for you to own the best printer ever at home.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG2460 For Windows, Mac Linux
COMPATIBILITY – SPECIFICATION – HOW TO SETUP – DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Specification
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour||Approx. 1.6 ipm Color Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Output||60 Sheet|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||426 x 306 x 145mm – Weight 3.5kg|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MG2540 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
Steps by Step to Install Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG2560
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your Canon PIXMA MG2560 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2560. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon PIXMA MG2560.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2560 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon PIXMA MG2560 for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2560 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG2560.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG2560 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2560 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2560 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2560. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2560 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2560 is already installed and ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2560) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2560 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG2560, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canondriversupport.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2560 Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac OS, Linux
If you do not have the CD to run the automatic wizard and you need the setup files to install Canon PIXMA MG2560, then you will not need to worry since you will be able to download the files that you need from canondriversupport.net that already provides the access to download the application below. You can find the download link directly from the official site that also offers you some options based on the operating system that you are using, starting from Windows, Linux, and even Mac OS. Once you have found the desired link, you just need to download the files that you need and follow all of the steps in the manual to install the driver software that you need for Canon PIXMA MG2560.