Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver & Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG2920 is qualified to be used as the supporter machine at work. It might be the best solution in printing, especially for your office printer. There are some features which are beneficial in use. One of them is the Google Cloud Printer which you can find easily while operating the printer. You will need this when you have to print some documents come from some applications such as twitter, facebook, and etc.
With Chroma100+ ink type, you will get the best prints with FINE technology help you to combine the ink. It gives you the best result as the inkjet print can work very well here. On the other hand, this Canon MG2920 is actually a multifunctional printer. You may use it as a copier with maximum copies of 21 pages. With 4800 dpi x 600 dpi for the resolution, the picture will look better.
For the printing speed, you will get 8 papers in a minute for mono mode printing. Meanwhile, for color mode printing, you can get 4 pages of prints in a minute. It has been a good printer which may help you work efficiently in office. This Canon PIXMA MG 2920 also allows the user to do two sided printing which supports paper savings.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG2520 For Windows, Mac Linux
COMPATIBILITY – SPECIFICATION – HOW TO SETUP – DOWNLOAD
Operating System Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer Specification
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm|
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245 XL XL Black Ink|
CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds 3|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8|
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Steps by Step to Install Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG2920
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2920 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your Canon PIXMA MG2920 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2920. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2920 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon PIXMA MG2920.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2920 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon PIXMA MG2920 for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2920 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2920 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG2920.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2920 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG2920 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2920 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2920 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2920. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2920 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2920 is already installed and ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2920) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2920 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG2920, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canondriversupport.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.4||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 CUPS Printer (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||7.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2920 / E460 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac OS, Linux
If you do not have the CD to run the automatic wizard and you need the setup files to install Canon PIXMA MG2920, then you will not need to worry since you will be able to download the files that you need from canondriversupport.net that already provides the access to download the application below. You can find the download link directly from the official site that also offers you some options based on the operating system that you are using, starting from Windows, Linux, and even Mac OS. Once you have found the desired link, you just need to download the files that you need and follow all of the steps in the manual to install the driver software that you need for Canon PIXMA MG2920.