Canon PIXMA MG2924 Download Driver & Manual Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon Office Products MG2924 Wireless Inkjet will be the best answer for people search multifunctional printer. It provides an all-in-one function to work more efficient and easier. In the case of printing access, there is a feature called PictBridge which is better in use especially for those who want to print the picture directly from your camera.
If you need to print out the document through some applications you need, you may choose Google Cloud Print feature. As a scanner, this printer will work on resolution 600 and 1200 dpi. It is a good detail which helps you to put better result by the combination FINE technology in ink combination. Canon MG2924 has a tray which capacity is only for 60 sheets. It is an ideal number of paper that can be installed by the printer.
This printer will be able to connect to some devices such as Windows, Mac, and Android. On the other hand, it will save your time in working on getting 4 pages of color printing in a minute and 8 pages in a minute also. Canon PIXMA MG 2924 also uses USB 2.0 as a connector to the next devices you want to install. You need this inkjet printer to work faster and more efficient.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
COMPATIBILITY – SPECIFICATION – HOW TO SETUP – DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Specification
|Printing Technology||Hybrid Ink System with FINE Print Head Technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 600 dpi|
Black: 600 x 600
|Print Speed||Color: 4 ipm|
Black: 8 ipm
|Maximum Print Width||8″ (20.3 cm)|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960|
Pigment Black: 320
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 picoliter|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-245 Pigment Black|
CL-246 Color Ink
PG-245XL Pigment Black
CL-246XL Color Ink
|Print Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, quiet mode, auto power on, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Hybrid Ink System, 4-color cartridge system|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit input / 24-bit output|
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit output
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||Windows: TWAIN 1.9, WIA|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Number of Copies||Up to 32|
|First Copy-Out Time||31 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard copy|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain paper|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Envelope: U.S. #10 envelope
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.0 x 13.2″ (20.3 x 33.6 cm)|
|Paper Capacity||Rear Tray: 60 sheets Letter / 10 sheets Legal / 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper|
Output Tray: 10 sheets plain paper
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Channels||1-11 or 1-13|
|Range||164′ (50 m)|
|Setup||WPS (Push button configuration/PIN code method)|
|Mobile Printing Features||Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, 7, Vista SP2, Vista SP1, XP SP3 (32-bit)|
Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.9
iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 11 W|
Standby (Minimum): 1.6 W
Off: 0.3 W
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)|
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Environmental Compliance||EPEAT Silver|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8″ (42.6 x 30.6 x 14.5 cm)|
|Weight||7.6 lb (3.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||9.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.74 x 14.488 x 7.716″|
Steps by Step to Install Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG2924
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2924 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your Canon PIXMA MG2924 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2924. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2924 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon PIXMA MG2924.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2924 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon PIXMA MG2924 for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2924 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2924 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG2924.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2924 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2924 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG2924 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2924 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2924 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2924. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2924 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2924 is already installed and ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2924) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2924 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG2924, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canondriversupport.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.4||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 CUPS Printer (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||7.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2910 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 / E460 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac OS, Linux
If you do not have the CD to run the automatic wizard and you need the setup files to install Canon PIXMA MG2924, then you will not need to worry since you will be able to download the files that you need from canondriversupport.net that already provides the access to download the application below. You can find the download link directly from the official site that also offers you some options based on the operating system that you are using, starting from Windows, Linux, and even Mac OS. Once you have found the desired link, you just need to download the files that you need and follow all of the steps in the manual to install the driver software that you need for Canon PIXMA MG2924.