Download Driver & Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 For Windows, Mac Linux – Finding the all purposes printer is something easy that many people can do. That is because there are a lot of options that you can pick for this kind of printer. Unfortunately, finding the affordable one such as Canon PIXMA MG2525 is not something similar. That is because many of those all purposes printers are meant to be sold more than 100 dollars and that can be a bad news for those who have the limited budget.
If you are in the same situation, then PIXMA MG2525 can be a nice option to get. That is because this printer is also considered as one nice all purposes printer with the affordable price. You can get the printing, scanning, and be copying feature from this Canon PIXMA MG2525. As an addition to that, the price is also very affordable. You will not need to spend more than 80 dollars for this printer. In fact, there are some stores that give you the better price deal of 50 dollars or so.
The main thing that you need to highlight is that Canon PIXMA MG2525 offers you the standard quality and performance. However, if you only need to use the printer for the basic printing needs, this printer is surely something that will fit the requirements.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software Support
COMPATIBILITYSPECIFICATIONHOW TO SETUPDOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Specification
PrinterPrinting TechnologyFINE inkjetMaximum Resolution4800 x 600 dpiPrint SpeedColor: 4.0 ipm
Black: 8.0 ipmNumber of NozzlesColor: 960
Total: 1,280Minimum Ink Droplet Size2 pLInk TypeColor: Dye
Black: PigmentInk PaletteCyan, magenta, yellow, blackInk Cartridge Configuration2 individual cartridges (1 color, 1 black)Compatible Ink CartridgesPG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
CL-246 XL Color Ink CartridgePrint FeaturesDocument printing, photo printing, quiet mode, red-eye correction, special filters, My Image Garden SoftwareScannerTypeFlatbedImage SensorContact Image Sensor (CIS)Optical Resolution600 x 1200 dpiInterpolated Resolution19200 x 19200 dpiColor Depth48-bit input / 24-bit outputScan Area8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)Scanner FeaturesAuto Scan ModeCopierFirst Copy-Out Time31 secCopy FeaturesStandard copyMedia HandlingPaper Sizes4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), letter 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm), legal 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm), U.S. #10 EnvelopesPaper TypesPlain Paper, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, U.S. #10 EnvelopePaper CapacityOutput Tray: 60 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ photo paperCompatible Operating SystemsWindows 10. 8/8.1, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.11ConnectivityComputer InterfaceUSB 2.0PhysicalOperating ConditionsTemperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90% relative non-condensingStorage ConditionsTemperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95% relative non-condensingPower Requirements110 – 120 V, 60 Hz
200 – 245 V, 50 HzPower ConsumptionCopy: 9.0 W
Standby: 1.0 W
Off: 0.4 WDimensions16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8″ (42.7 x 30.7 x 14.7 cm)Weight7.6 lb (3.45 kg)Packaging InfoPackage Weight10.0 lbBox Dimensions (LxWxH)18.95 x 14.5 x 7.35″
Steps by Step to Install Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG2525
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2525 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your Canon PIXMA MG2525 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2525. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2525 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon PIXMA MG2525.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2525 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon PIXMA MG2525 for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2525 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2525 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG2525.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2525 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2525 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2525 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2525. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2525 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2525 is already installed and ready to use.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG2525, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canondriversupport.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|PIXMA MG2525 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac OS, Linux
If you do not have the CD to run the automatic wizard and you need the setup files to install Canon PIXMA MG2525, then you will not need to worry since you will be able to download the files that you need from Canon Support that already provides the access to download the application below. You can find the download link directly from the official site that also offers you some options based on the operating system that you are using, starting from Windows, Linux, and even Mac OS. Once you have found the desired link, you just need to download the files that you need and follow all of the steps in the manual to install the driver software that you need for Canon PIXMA MG2525.